Saturday, July 18, 2009

That Bitch Doesn't Get It

Real Racism--- I heard this clip on talk radio yesterday... but to see this... this... piece of work and her underbelly being exposed for what she really is... Wake up folks... Just pat the little black man on the head, march him out for everyone to see...tell him what and how he should think... completely and utterly obnoxious...

I can state I have not been this pissed off about anything in I can't tell you how long. I've always known that Liberals are racists... but to see that behavior... to hear that tone of voice...

May I remind the Senator from California of the words of a preacher,"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Mr. Alford, Thank you for your service and thank you for speaking out. We need men like you to represent this country and lead it out of the dark days we are in.

However, please be careful... you could be the next Joe the Plumber... I already found a couple of not nice articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment